Tourism is not a business,
but the experience gained in the campaign
helps us to more sensitively relate
everything that surrounds us.
From 4 to 6 November 2011 the team “Elbrus” MOA Krasnooktyabrskaya secondary school participated in the regional campaign seminar on sports tourism along the route Sergievsk C. – p. Surgut – the village of Suhodol – p. Sernovodsk – C. Sergievsk. The total length of the route amounted to more than 30 kilometers, tourists in day took place over 10 km Route was a mountainous area. with natural landscapes, which have no analogues in nature. The greatest scientific and practical interest are the lake of Sulphur, and Blue sulphur springs. A great impression was the boys visiting amazing lakes in S. Old Yakushkino (30 km from S. Sergievski) titled “Blue lake”.
^ Blue lake in 1937, studied chemist resort sergievskie Mineral Water A. D. Belkin. He had installed. that’s a very powerful sulphur spring, knocking out from the bottom of the collapse crater. Water consumption 6220 m3 per day (that’s more than four Sernovodsk source), with a constant temperature of 7.3° C. the depth reaches up to 23 meters. In that lake grow only one species of algae is charophytes . From Wikipedia: charophytes, or luchici (lat. Charophyta) — the only surviving to date Department (according to another classification Continue reading
Where you can spend your holiday without leaving the city?
The stronger the sun warms, the increasing popularity in Kiev to relax on the water, the good water God is our capital not offended: on the territory of the city’s 365 lakes. During beach season on the shores of large lakes of the city rest about three to four million people. Beautiful lake create a special microclimate in the city, assume the “mud” shot, after collecting rain water from our streets. Watercourses such as the river Darnitsa, Lybid, Syrets system career Opechen lakes, prevent the ingress of dirt with huge Metropolitan areas in the Dnieper.
“Signs “Swimming is prohibited” appear near bodies of water with uncleared bottom and lakes with dirty water”
In reservoirs, where rainwater flows down from the streets, there are warning signs “Bathing is forbidden” — says the Director of the municipal enterprise “Pleso” Nicholas Sepec. — Although the volume of water in the lakes of Opechen, for example, is that they, coping with all the mud we remain in “live” condition and do not lose the ability to cleanse itself.
The signs “Swimming is prohibited” appear near bodies of water with uncleared bottom and lakes Continue reading
Lakes of Russia – one of the national wealth of our country. They can be large and small, freshwater and saline, deep and shallow. Before You five amazing lakes of Russia.
1. Caspian sea — lake, the largest in the world by area and volume of water. K its shores appears five States. The salinity of the most part of the reservoir is about three times smaller than the oceanic, in the North the water is almost fresh.
2. The coastline of the Caspian sea is estimated at about 6500-6700 km, with the Islands — up to 7000 kilometers.
3. In the Caspian sea runs 130 rivers, of which 9 of the rivers have a mouth in the shape of a Delta. Major rivers flowing into the Caspian sea — the Volga, Terek (Russia), Ural, Emba (Kazakhstan), Kura (Azerbaijan), Samur (border of Russia with Azerbaijan), Atrek (Turkmenistan).
4. In the Caspian sea registered 101 species of fish, it is focused the majority of the world’s reserves of sturgeon, as well as freshwater fish such as roach, carp, perch.
5. The main risks for the Caspian sea related to pollution from production and transportation of oil on the continental shelf, the inflow of pollutants from the Volga and other rivers flowing Continue reading