Como, Italy: what to see?
If You ask me, I will answer: of course, first of all the lake itself, starting with walking on its coast, which I suggest You to go with me. I invite everyone to take a tour one day privately (individually) or as part of a group trip from Milan to Lecco (Como) and back on a comfortable bus or car. I wish to ask questions? I’m sure we’ll get along just fine!
There are many reasons to visit the legendary lake of Italy. To tell about the lake Como tour can be very long – not enough for any excursions, except that to write the book. Well, to contemplate its beautiful scenery, which so loved to admire Leonardo da Vinci unique and breathe the freshest air in the world in the foothills of the Alps is endless. Here all most-most.
Lake Como, known in Italian also as lake Lario is a lake formed by the melting of a glacier in ancient times, in Lombardy on the Italian mainland in the foothills of the Alps. Its surface area is approximately 146 square kilometres, making it the third largest lake in Italy after lakes Garda and Maggiore. Moreover, lake Como is one of the deepest lakes in Western Europe with a bottom depth up to 400 meters, Continue reading
Lakes of Russia – one of the national wealth of our country. They can be large and small, freshwater and saline, deep and shallow. Before You five amazing lakes of Russia.
1. Caspian sea — lake, the largest in the world by area and volume of water. K its shores appears five States. The salinity of the most part of the reservoir is about three times smaller than the oceanic, in the North the water is almost fresh.
2. The coastline of the Caspian sea is estimated at about 6500-6700 km, with the Islands — up to 7000 kilometers.
3. In the Caspian sea runs 130 rivers, of which 9 of the rivers have a mouth in the shape of a Delta. Major rivers flowing into the Caspian sea — the Volga, Terek (Russia), Ural, Emba (Kazakhstan), Kura (Azerbaijan), Samur (border of Russia with Azerbaijan), Atrek (Turkmenistan).
4. In the Caspian sea registered 101 species of fish, it is focused the majority of the world’s reserves of sturgeon, as well as freshwater fish such as roach, carp, perch.
5. The main risks for the Caspian sea related to pollution from production and transportation of oil on the continental shelf, the inflow of pollutants from the Volga and other rivers flowing Continue reading
Within the area of many rivers belonging to the basins of the Kama, Tobol and Ural. Because here, basically, their upper reaches, they are shallow.
Rivers longer than 10 km there are in the field 348, their total length is 10235 km
The length of 100 km are only 17 rivers. And only 7 rivers Miass, UY, Ural, ay, Ufa, Uvelka, gumbeyka – are in the range of length greater than 200 km.
Most of the territory of the region belongs to the basin of the Ob. To the East, at Tobol and its left tributaries, flows the majority of rivers of Chelyabinsk in the Urals: Ekaterinburg, the Techa river, Miass, Uvelka, UY, toguzak, Kartaly-Ayat, sintashty and others.
Miass river originates on the Eastern slope of the ridge. Nurali, flows first between the mountains to the North, and then, turning to the East at the Karabash, crosses the forest-steppe zone and flows into the Iset river at the boundaries of the area. Its length within the area is 384 km (out of 658 total length).
Regulators of flow of Miass are Argazi and Shershnevskoye reservoir. Currently 70-80% of the water of the river Miass flows through the pipelines and only 20-30% flows through the natural course. Four-fifths water the city pays to the needs of the national Continue reading